Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Flower Friday!

This time something a little bit different and a first for Flower Fridays: fabric flowers!
I really like the felt ball centers!  For my things I usually am more literal and prefer something more "realistic" (although I have done covered button centers that end up looking like candy) and I hate that that boxes me in, but felt balls for flower centers are a cute way to add a colorful little pop to your bloom.  The source links to a tutorial so please have a clicksy!
Poppies are one of my favorite flowers and I am a sucker for any type of large bloom, and both of these link to the tutorial so have another clicksy at the source!
Lastly I was struck by the realistic blooms of this japanese hair ornament.  Please click on the source to read more about this dying art and a little how-to of how these flowers are made.
Guess I should of called this tutorial flower friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment