Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Blog Break

It's time for another long extended blog break.
I just need to take a break from rifling through so many images.  Having a blog is quite time consuming and since I already have my gluten-free blog, I don't know if having another "hobby" blog is what I want right now.
I like it but it's the images that are so time consuming and I think kind of aim me in the wrong direction in my life.  Always looking for the most creative, most artistic, most original of other people's work and not enough time spent on my own.
That said I have been looking into more picture oriented medium like Pintrest or Tumblr, something faster and not as time consuming that I can just pin or link and be done with it.
Meanwhile you can
View Vanessa's Pins on Pinterest
and maybe I'll see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment