Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wedding Wednesday: Just Desserts tables

Seen HERE!!!
I am in love with these awesome dessert tables!
This color palette is right up my alley and I looove the creamy white wash furniture.

hydrangea pail metal bucket vasespink hobnail Depression glass cake stand

The curtain is actually lengths of ribbon.  I have a curtain like this in the bedroom, only instead of ribbon I made it by cutting strips of fabric in turquoise, lavender and apple green, I'll show you some time...

patisserie French bakery inspired wedding

Did you spot that ruffle cake in the middle there?  (I love me some ruffle cake.)

pink ruffled wedding cakevintage pink glass wedding table

French bakery wedding design ideas    vintage pink hobnail wedding cake stand one layer cake

I think this tea station is so very English.

Vintage French tea time inspired wedding table hand drawn chalboard

I also think this cake is a breeze to make and with a small tweak of the colors would be at home in the above set up.
crepe-paper-flower-cake

These last pictures don't really go with the above theme (another tweak of the colors) except for the fact that it's another nice array and I guess the theme should be "nice array dessert tables".

No comments:

Post a Comment